Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

The Review Copy Helper is New and Improved...and Moved

As a freelance writer, you may have used my Review Copy Helper, which was hosted at my twowriters.net site until a few weeks ago. The Review Copy Helper makes it easier for magazine writers and book reviewers to request review copies of books from publishers -- and for publishers to get their review copies into the hands of writers who will give them publicity.

I just finished updating the publisher database and moved the whole thing over to my permanent site.

Updating the database took hours and hours -- and I hope to avoid having to do it again -- so this is going to have to be a collaborative effort. If you use and like the Review Copy Helper, please help me keep it up-to-date by e-mailing me with any changes or additions you run across.

Thanks!

Linda

Comments:
Wow, what a handy resource. Looks great, too. I just sent you a couple changes. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?