Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Blog Rec: Scott H Young

Linda wrote a reported essay in a recent issue of Women's Health about being a self-help junkie. I'm one, too, and have been one since I was a tot. (My mother claims she found my first list of personal goals when I was around six or seven. I'm sure many of the goals involved candy or cute boys.) Today I devour books on goal-setting, time management, etc., and the Internet -- specifically blogs -- has given me even more reading material.

Thanks to Lifehacker, I found Scott H. Young's blog, where he talks about all my favorite subjects ... goalsetting, eliminating bad habits (who me? procrastinate?), developing self-discipline, and more. I especially liked his post called "The Smallest Step." Even more impressive: Scott is still in high school. Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?